RENDER VS ACTUAL
THE LIGHTING SPECIALIST
RDK International, an ISO 9001-2008 certified UAE-based company was established in 1987 with the intent of bringing state-of-the-art lighting products & solutions to the Middle East. With Head Quarters in Dubai and offices in Abu Dhabi, Doha and London, it has since become a clear leader in its domain, having handled some of the most iconic projects of the region and the world.
At RDK International, we provide the entire spectrum of Integrated services in Lighting Solutions - whether it is getting involved with the architects at the conception stage to build lighting design as an integrated part of the project, defining technical specifications, supplying and installing quality lighting products during the execution stage, providing value-engineering services at any stage in order to help re-align the project objectives and costs with changing market dynamics and conducting light audits with comprehensive reports for the existing installations.
Our product & service portfolio covers the entire range of lighting needs, including Outdoor and Indoor/Interior lighting for Residential, Commercial, Retail, Hospitals, Parks, Roads & Streets, Parking, Tunnel, Industrial, Sports Complexes, Lighting Controls, Emergency, Central Battery Systems, etc.
We firmly believe that the future is in integration of services, resulting in better & cost-effective solutions for clients and the requisite technical / commercial support for consultants and contractors.
Our key strength lies in the fact that we work closely with lighting designers, architects, interior designers & landscape engineers to develop designs & solutions that are energy-efficient and result in considerable cost savings for our clients.
Our clients are our top priority at all times. We take customer satisfaction as an indicator of our success. It is our uncompromising commitment to quality and service that has made us the preferred partner of our esteemed clients.
• Box Park - Al Wasl Outlet
• The Beach, Jumeirah Beach Residence
• EO Meraas Head Office
• Atlantis, The Palm Jumeirah
• Jumeirah Lake Towers
• Sheikh Zayed Road & JLT Interchange Bridge
• Index Tower
• Mall of the Emirates Extension
• Burj Khalifa
• Armani Peck Restaurant, Burj Khalifa
• Armani Prive Nightclub, Burj Khalifa
• Atmosphere - Level 122, Burj Khalifa
• Burj Al Arab
• GM Restaurant, Burj Al Arab
• Mina A’Salam Hotel, Madinat Jumeirah
• Le Méridien Hotel, Dubai Airport
• Wafi Mall Extension
• Dubai Marina Sales Pavilion
• Toyota/Lexus Showroom
• Dubai International Airport - Terminal 1
• Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, JAFZA
• Emirates Towers, Office Towers
• Dubai Internet City, Phase 1B
• Dubai Media City, Phase 1A
• World Trade Centre
• Al Jalila Cultural Centre For Children
• Emirates Hills and Lakes
• Nad Al Sheba Golf Course
• Emirates Hills Golf Course
• Montgomerie Golf Course
• Wahat Hili Mall, Al Ain
• C19, Capital House
• Yas Hotel, Yas Island
• Yas Landscape, Yas Island • Crowne Plaza, Yas Island
• Adma / OPCO HO
• Zadco / Gasco HQ
• Du, Musaffah
• Bawabat Al Sharq (Baniyas) Mall • Khalifa Hospital
• Mafraq Hospital
• Al-Ain Beautification, Al Ain
• Faculty of Medicine, Al Ain University
• Masdar Institure of Science & Technology • Al Maryah Island
• Al Ghaith, Al Sadarah & Mariam Bint Sultan School
• Sharjah Expo Centre
• Sharjah Mega Mall
• Bank of Sharjah
• SEWA Street Lights
• Al Hamra Golf Course, Ras Al Khaimah
• City Centre, Ajman / Sharjah
• Ministry of Finance, Doha, Qatar
• Bagnodesign Showroom, Qatar
• Qatar University
• Energy City, Lusail, Qatar
• Sheikh Mohammed Bin Suhaim Al Thani Palace, Qatar
• Private Villa for Dr. Mohamed Yousef Al Qaradawi, Qatar
• Hamad International Airport, Qatar
• Kuwait International Airport
• Al Jahra Court Complex, Kuwait
• Crystal Tower, Kuwait
• GCC HQ, Kuwait
• College of Social Sciences, Kuwait
• Amiri Diwan, Kuwait
• Bayan Palace, Kuwait
• Faculty of Medicine, Kuwait University
• Four Points Sheraton, Jeddah, KSA
• Mohammed Al Ameen Mosque, Muscat, Oman
• The Wave, Muscat, Oman
• Al Bustan Palace Hotel, Muscat, Oman
• Hyatt Regency, Muscat, Oman
• Sultan Qaboos University, Sports Stadium &
Hospital, Muscat, Oman
• Saud Bahwan Plaza, Muscat, Oman
• City Centre, Muscat, Oman
• Quetifan Island Suspesion Bridge
• Mall of Egypt, Egypt
• St Regis Hotel, Mauritius
• Canary Warf, London, UK
View our Portfolio >
Project focused at all times
Offer value engineering services without compromising lighting quality
Provided best technical solutions and select the most competitive lighting manufacturer to ensure quality & cost efficiencies
Provide optimized lighting solutions as per international standards of illumination for the benefit of the project
Understand lighting design suitability for individual areas as provided by the manufacturer and select the best design
Offer a bouquet of products as per the Consultants’ / Architects’ specifications
Offer value engineered products / solutions to fit most hard pressed budget where required
Get approvals from lighting consultants and architects to match the lighting design concept and budget of the project
To ensure peace of mind to our clients, we offer complete professional lighting solutions. Our clients have the flexibility to avail our fully integrated end-to-end solutions or involve us at any stage of the project-design or execution. We work with the clients and help them match their original intent, design and quality with optimal lighting solutions within specified budget. We formulate out proposal in two parts:
We offer the following services at various stages:
PRE ORDER STAGE
Lighting Design & Concept:
Our teams of expert Lighting Engineers provide complete lighting design, calculations and lighting layout planning based on required LUX levels.
We suggest the most appropriate luminaries depending upon the technical requirements.
Our team of Lighting Engineers then prepares the take-off of the drawings to come out with the exact amount of each light fixture required for the project.
Bill Of Quantity:
The Bill of Quantity is prepared as per the take-off and is submitted to the client.
A Technical Submittal, Presentation which contains the detailed cut sheets of each luminaire with its complete technical data is given to the Client.
Our purchase department then analyzes the complete luminaire requirements and comes out with the most competitive commercial offer for the Client.
We do Value Engineering based on Technical and Commercial requirements. We then get approvals from Lighting Consultants and Architects to suit the lighting design concepts of the project. Samples required for the project are also delivered as per the client’s requirements at any stage of the enquiry.
Our Lighting Engineers on site study the final construction drawing, and do the final take offs of the quantities and submit them to the client for their approval.
Supervision at Site:
Our on-site expert Lighting Engineers provide complete technical support to the MEP contractors from the inception to the final completion of the project.
Supply of Material:
Our Purchase Department and Lighting Engineers together co-ordinate with the Manufacturers and Planning Managers on site for the Delivery of the Light Fixtures and accessories based on the installation schedule.
We provide detailed maintenance manuals for all the Light fixtures and accessories supplied by us.
After sales services:
We provide the MEP contractors with complete technical support at the project hand over stage and also assist them in rectifying the various site issues related to our project.
We conduct light audits with comprehensive reports for the existing installations.
2007, Al Shafar Tower 1
Tecom, PO Box 121655, D
T: +971 4 454 2324
F: +971 4 454 2325
203 Furdos Bldg,
Tourist Club, ABU DHABI
Al Kuwait Complex
Al Sadd, DOHA
T: +974 4475 8861
F: +974 4475 8653
5, Victoria Industrial Estate Victoria Road, LONDON, W3 6UU
T: +44 208 992 5500